View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #16
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

When I was born I was taken from my mother and driven to Greenham Common military base in an ambulance. I was then flown by helicopter to a base in Scotland ( possibly Macrahanish ). From here I was taken to the cog-con facility in Canada. I was raised for the first three years of my life in a building that looked like a large aircraft hanger. This was above ground. I was with another group of babies in this building and we were under armed guard 24 hours a day so we could not be rescued. A kind of animal 'pen' was set up in this building ( like a skinner box used in psychiatry and psychology ). Large screens were placed in the corners of this pen. We would be put in this area and various animals were put in with us- snakes, wolves, cats and other types. Not all at the same time but one type of animal at a time. Faces would be put on the screens and they would talk to us when we were in the pen. I saw the face of the Queen Mother and George Bush Snr on many occasions. When they had our attention, there faces would appear to shapeshift into part human part animal. The babies would be learing to take on the attributes of the wild animals. Later in life I would be a jungle warfare expert with the abilities of various wild animals- tracking and such. I remember when were about two years old, one of the children in the pen trying to take the toy from another. The child took on the face of a snake and hissed at the first child. This was a place of horror and we were pushed to the limits of human pain. We spent much of the time drugged and had to be ressusitated often as we were pushed over the edge. At the age of around three, myself and the other chilldren were transferred to another facility in jeeps. It was at this time we were rescued by a small special forces unit. It appears this group was connected to Com-12/naval intelligence. Some of the childen were shot by the gaurds before they could be rescued. I have rolled around the floor sobbing many times as i recall the experiments at the facility and our rescue after this. From here we were taken to a building which was probably in Toronto. There was a level in this building that was blocked from being scanned and monitored.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote