View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #31
Norval
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

I have read the posts up to here, and will get back to the pertinate answers as soon as I
can. Thank you all for your input. That includes the IAC agents and the bad ETs too. I
really mean that.

It is about understanding the bible from a technological comprehension of what it says.
This presentation is about physical realities, not spiritual ones. Using the bible as the
picture on the cover of this "big box" puzzle brings together all the past, present, and
some of the future. And exposes the "other" writings, many that there are, for what they
are. Much truth has been received from ancient writings, tales, mythology, legends, etc.
We just compare it with what the bible says to see the truth and lies in any of those "other
writings".

I would ask of you all, to please end the private messages, my box very sooneth runneth
overeth, and that is with deleting them as they are also in my email. But thank you all for
them. Ask your questions here please. At present this forum is not set up quite to handle
something like this. I will do what I can to answer as many of your questions that I can as
fast as I can. So much for a day of rest, but questions deserve answers.

Norval L. Cunningham
cunning ham sneaky pig? Nor val northern power? Heck, I dunna know.