Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #59
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

John's got loads of interesting theories thru his research. however, I doubt he has the time to quiet his mind and travel the higher planes. So, perhaps better to save questions like consciousness change for the most developed people.

Ive met some failry qualified people who can feel the changes. And since there is only one of us here - we are all connected. I dont think we are all gonna shift in one moment or something. But it spreads like a disease and alters massive amounts of people.

Theres already 100s of millions who have woken up to the fact that the creation is ours. So, there is a mass change going on, its just happening slowly at this point. I think eventually it leads to us shifting our assemblage point. during my best times i was affecting my brother. He said he felt like he was losing his mind. lol. Little did he know it was my consciousness rubbing off.

Its all about how we see the changes. The earth is an organic being with a merkaba. And i think its frequency is changing along with ours. So, it is sort of forcing many people to change or struggle from the energy shift.

the monks are saying that lust is increasing. In my opionion thats evidence that the collectice energy is rising.....Im excited. I dont need all to awake. The more that do the easier for me. Im sure John hopes he is wrong
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote