Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #79
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

The facet of Polarity/Duality in this Material causes Me to see Hierarchy/Control and while that is quite a bit of the Experience in Matter - I AM sure that We can all say We'd prefer the Top-down approach so as to see within all Realities possible. Not the two floors below approach. To coin a phrase - "We all want to know Whos in the Top Floor Penthouse..." - Right ?

That said - Of course there are MANY HSs experiencing Knowledge Into Wisdom but then with that stated by the Author of the Book or It's proponents (Multiple HSs, etc.) Co-ordinate Representation seems to left out within the Understanding of the Unum and the Prime Creator.

All of these HSs are in fact - Co-ordinate Representations of the "One" - "All That Is" - "First Source and Center of All Things" and so to be truly honest and factual without Sophistry - The Prime Creator at It's Level of Understanding is the Oversoul of All the MANY Co-ordinately Representative HSs experiencing Knowledge Into Wisdom anywhere within the Unum.

In the Begining - "One".

In Fragmentation - "One" knows Itself through Experience VIA Co-ordinate Representation (Us and all other Interference Patterns/Thoughtforms in Manifestation) thereby coming to know Itself - In Limitless ways.

To leave this most basic Understanding out - How We - All of Us in Manifestation - Are "All That Is" in Oneness with the Prime Creator/Absolute Consciousness - Pushes Me away from this Material and should do the same to Others.

With that stated - Polarism/Duality is Hierarchy and Control - And the Choice for All as a First Level Decision to be made when related to the continuance of an Incarnational Experience is ;

Do I intend to Experience in Matter more, or not ? If the answer is Yes - Hierarchy is the Norm while in Matter. So thats the Choice really - Isn't It ? Reconnection with Source beyond Hierarchy - Or Expereince in Matter w/ Hierarchy under Separation from Source to varying degrees.

Even though Hierarchy lessens as Vibration Increases - Know this - We will have it as Experience in one form or another until We finally return to Source and become Not.

Or Static as a another here likes to display...

Lastly - I will add that while approx. 43% of this Info appears to display great Truths or Knowledge not commonly available as mentioned by others and not only Myself - If You read this Material - Ensure that You can Discern enough to be able to sift the "Wheat from the Chaff" (As I've already stated in a previous post) so as to be able to see where this Recipe is missing some very Important Ingredients...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote