View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:05 PM   #206
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwolf67 View Post
very complex alot of deciet I encourage you to digg deep it starts in lyra

Quote: As for the fear and love, sometimes it is backwards. The only fear promoted in the Bible is a fear of God. This is a healthy fear that, if followed, paradoxically leads one to love of God.
Sounds more like a threat too me...My god does threaten he loves..period

Threats can be inspired by love. Do I not punish my own children because I love them? If I allowed my two little girls to live a free-for-all do-whatever-feels-good life it would not be loving of me, would it? Why would I expect my own Father to treat me or anyone else differently?

oh really whos a GET and whos BET tell us.

And they shall be known by their deeds

What you more up a couple rungs in the latter and suddenly your allowed to Question Great Grandfather or Great Grandfather ignores their freewill

I don't understand that sentence.

The BET's can and do lie. They like to take a small part of the true message and distort it - making it more palatable to those who don't want the whole truth.

You just described the bible

Perhaps that is your interpretation but it isn't mine.

Im standing at a fork in the path showing you theres a fork Im not even telling you must believe I am however screaming LOOK
Consider this
For every action=reaction
expanding universe
Great central "black hole"
We are on one side..whats on the other and how does it react..is it shrinking..wheres heaven wheres hell

These words are inconsequential to me.

Im here cause little sister called (mother Earth)

It would be wise for some to reflect on being of this world rather than in this world.

truth
Balance to ALL

Balance = lukewarm. No thank you.
At that we must agree to disagree. I am not responding to you personally in order to change your beliefs.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote