View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #27
Miriam Delicado
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

Hello everyone, Miriam Delicado here. I wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that the show on Coast was done to set the record straight that No one has the right to speak on behalf of the Traditional Hopi except themselves.

There is FAR too much fear being put out in the world and we need to focus on what we can do to CHANGE things.

We need to be responsible.

The Great Gathering will be talked about on the radio with Kerry tonight.

Also, MORE information about Hopi will be on my site in Audio file today and the next few days.

Audio will be made for The Great Gathering also.

Know this: Although you may not be aware of this event or what it means the Indigenous people and high spiritual leaders of the world DO.

WE need to put a stop to this craziness!

YOUR right to food being taken from you.

YOUR right to water being taken from you.

YOUR right to clean earth being taken from you.

YOUR right to seeds to plant food being taken from you.

YOUR right to traditional healing herbs being taken from you.

YOUR right to be FREE.

Dont listen to what I talk about...... its not important if that is what you feel.

I ask that you pay attention to everything that is being said....not just a piece.

The ONLY way this will STOP...... is if WE find our VOICE.

With respect I ask you to please listen to these messages. Yes they are slow to come but they are important messages.

Love to all of you here at Camelot. Those who are here..... are the ones that will make the CHOICE if you want a different world or if you will just watch all of it fall part.

Pls listen to the program tonight. It may give more clarity.

Love to all of you.... Miriam
Miriam Delicado is offline   Reply With Quote