View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to Make Your Friends Believe

Hi Besttools. I have tell many people in my surrounding and here what works best for me.

First of all, prepare yourself. The way I do it is very simple. While quiet and meditating/praying, I simply ask my higher-self to inspire me with thoughts, words, ideas. It takes 2 minutes not more, just before you hit the subject.

Know well the person to whom the message will be delivered. This way, you will know from which angle to start the topic. With some people it will be from a scientific point of view, others will be about politics.

Start with a fact. Like "Do you know that 9-11 is a setup by the secret government" or "Do you know the moon is very strange for a natural satellite". Whatever fact you can start with, but a fact.

Stick to things you are comfortable with. Things you feel sure about. When you're not sure or a question has been asked and you don't know the answer, just say: "this I don't know yet".

Feel the degree of openness of the person reacting to the words you are saying. If his/her consciousness is ready to receive this message you will have a nice and fluid conversation that may last quiet a while. But most of the time, you will feel some people are closed to receive this information, so just plant a seed. And form time to time, water it a bit. Right now, contemplating the U.S. economy can be a very useful subject. Because it's at the people's reach.

Feed your listener with writings. So they can go further to guide themselves.

Always remind them to use discernment and to look for the truth by themselves, disclosureprojet, project camelot, etc... there are many good source of information.

Choose the person to whom you will deliver the message.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-21-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote