View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Norway Spiral Impact on Northern Hemisphere Deep Freeze

ok, before we wind up blaming the US for this, just because many people seem to know about our HAARP, a couple of items.

1. There are 12-15 HAARP facilities operated by various countries world-wide, and these are just the ones they'll admit to.
The Russians built theirs first, actually.

Two "coincidences" from that program:
1. That the years the "woodpecker" was operating, a high pressure zone parked itself just offshore of Califoirnia, causing a 4 year drought. One of our worst on record.

Also, once ours came online, the woodpecker stopped, and so did California's drought.

2. The year after Katrina, a large high parked itself off the east coast, turning away every hurricane that came our way. the same high appeared every year for the next three years, as well.
2. because of the nature of the science/weapon, the activities of all of them, and who did what, is completely untraceable.
HAARP effects can be bounced off the upper atmosphere so that their affects can be placed wherever wished.

This means the fact this latest event was positioned over Norway's HAARP, and timed to match the EISCAT tests is either:
a) Proof it was Norway, or the EU. Or...
b) A well disguised act by someone else, since both the Norway's HAARP location, and the scheduled EISCAT test were common public knowledge.
3. Consider the fact that you have, at least, Russia, US, China, EU, Norway, all involved in what amounts to "Weather Warfare"!
Like all wars it escalates, involving more and more energy. All the different factions are engaged in both:
a) Diddling with the "other guy", and
b) A running defensive practice on their own region's weather.

Since, as I said above, all of this is "untraceable", no one will either admit to it, nor accuse the other of what it knows they do as well! And neither can they stop doing it!
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." - Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

"All weather is now manufactured. Period." - Scott Stevens
I have a bunch more I can post on this, if anyone cares. Seems like I have posted it several times, with little response, but I will again, if there is an interest.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote