View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Wow. It does seem like people are waking up. Bravo!

I recently read a book called Legal "Guidelines for the Unlicensed Practitioner" It was quite an eye opener and explained how and why the current medical licensing system was set up. I highly recommend the book even if you are not a practitioner.

The medical licensing laws were not put in place to protect public health. They were put in place to create a monopoly for an industry of allopathic medicine which primarily uses pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines. All spearheaded by the AMA.

All that would be required is to deregulate the medical licensing laws and give people the choice of whatever form of health care that they desire- the insurance companies would need to follow suit. This would open the floodgates for a variety of highly effective systems of medicine that are already here and just waiting to devour the antiquated allopathic system.

In such a scenario it is plausible that the pharmaceutical industry would shrink back and would have a much diminished power of influence.
Our system is arsbackwards from top to bottom...in China I've heard that people fire their doctors if they get sick...over there it's all about preventative medicine and keeping the body in balance with nutrition, meditation and herbal supplements.

I know I've been much healthier since I began avoiding medications and doctors for herbs and other alternative treatments. About all doctors are useful for is diagnosis and putting people together after "most" physical injuries.

I hope and pray for the day when when the antiquated allopathic system is in it's grave...where it sends too many people.

Guidelines for the Unlicensed Practitioner sounds like it's right up my alley...thanks for the recommendation!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote