View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #3624
Spregovori

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Lounge...like a bar of a sort? Where people get...served?

Any good anti head ache recipes? No it is not the "cat" aka hangover..

I do not drink alcohol.... I blame the weather...and sudden changes in it...it is snowing here...and my head is going bum bum bum... (i want you in my room)...

It did get better after I "asked" for it getting better OR it might be the pill (yes I know...but it hurts) I took kicked in.... I still feel it but far less intense than before...

And another recipe for anti-tiredness? Since December and now I am like constantly tired...no it is not depression I am not depressed I might be in a denial that I am depressed thus knowing that my depression is being denied and knowing my depression is being denied I am aware of my depression which is being denied and so there is no depression....perfectly understandable

really...I am just tired...

and

3rd recipe for anti-boredom

All recipes have to be alcohol, aspartame, fluoride...etc free and hopefully make so I will not have to "consult" my doctor before using it... I do like my doctor...I just do not wish to consult with her at this time (it is a 1,5 mile walk and all the roads are filled with snow) ...not to mention it is 21:33

also

I invite you to suggest a classical masterpiece to accompany me while enjoying your heart written suggestions...make it a sonata or a pipe organs...how does D-mol sound to you...good yes? hmmm

and

you are still reading this or what? .... I need a nice head massage...shoulders would be good too...