View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:29 AM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: supreme court ruling on obama's elig. for presidency

First....
Gee... nice cartoon! but meaningless.
To begin with, go down to the bottom of the picture. You will see the following, "ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS DOCUMENT".

Now, take a look approx. 1 inch above the word "THIS" You will see a small smudgy "something". What that is, is ink bleeding through from the backside of the document. What was stamped there (squint hard, read backwards) was "Nov 6, 2007".

The requirements for getting one of those issued are not the same as what's called a "vault copy" of the document.

To see what an Original Hawaiian Birth Certificate looks like, circa 1963 click here.

Second...
Obama's birthplace is also not the issue.

At issue is the fact his mother married an Indonesian citizen, and she, and her children became citizens of Indonesia. Indonesia did not allow dual citizenships at the time. Did not allow them until Nov. of 1996. Obama returned to Hawaii in 1971.

In order for Obama's US citizenship to be re-instated he must have re-affirmed it. Whether he ever did this, or not, becomes unclear if he traveled to Pakistan in 1982 (age 22) under an Indonesian passport.

So far, Obama has not provided one straight answer. In fact, he has done everything he can to keep from having to answer at all.

If you think this is about partisanship, I wrote in Ron Paul's name for President this time, the same as I did in 2004. In my opinion, the bogus choice of whether to vote for Obama or McCain, foisted on the people, was about as relevant, and meaningful as deciding which ear to stick the gun in, when blowing your brains out.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote