View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 04:55 AM   #7
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Last Post- Avyakyam Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
????????????????????????????
Is the idea that forms can generate energetic effects new to you? You certainly have heard about pyramids. The problem with pyramids however is that they only enhance the fire element aspect, which makes them beneficial for some, but harmful to others. Also I have seen pieces of art that cause this so called positive vortex spin effect. My approach here is however completely rational and utilitarian. Also the Matrimandir, the central building in our town in development generates this effect. All metal objects in the gardens around the Matrimandir have a positive spin. This reminds me that I have to tell you that all metals function as antenna(where stickers come in handy). That's also why they are included in chemtrails, it makes the scalar machinery more effective and precise and also part of the metals will end up in the bodies of people.
Note also that this kind of protection does in no way annihilate the energy itself - electricity stays electricity and radioactivity remains destructive-, it is the subtle energy, information part of the energy -the so called vortex energy-, that is changed.

Last edited by Karen; 12-13-2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: remove spaces
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote