View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #690
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

The truth about mediation

I’m lying down thinking; to my self how dose mediation help? As I no everything is an illusion, there is no higher power or a god that is above all, there is no being to worship as a form that is separate and more powerful then are self’s, there’s no supreme angles or any other life forms that are greater than are true consciousness. All aspects, of all experience is only created into are realty by thought. There are many people who connect to so call greater or more knowledgeable beings. They do extreme routines with affirmations and visualization. They believe that what they are practicing is the gospel truth and if they don’t do the right sequence or say the right words, the practise well not is as effective. Example If I don’t say this affirmation wile I stand to the east at this time calling pone a sir ton angel for protection and guidance the meditation, you will not get the full effect. I mean come on these are practitioner who say, they understand that every thing is an illusion .Well I’m saying you obviously don’t understand. I also here quite a bit, well if I were to hit you in the face right now is that an illusion it would still hurt. Yes of course it is an illusion, you would not be hitting me in the face, you would only be hitting your self (on a higher thought), and that is just stupid and for the pain bit, that is just and emotion {or signals going of in the brain] which you can control, (as the Buddhist monks have proofed) by changing the way you view things, or by changing your belief system, it is your mind controlling what is real. Before people saw Buddhist do these amazing things it was apparently mad or imposable. The only thing that is imposable is what we restrict are self’s with, by rules and the, I can’t mentalities. People say yeah well I believe I can jump over that house it dose not mean I can, I smile because, come on who really believes that, no one I no, that is way it can’t be done, it is just the mind that stops us. Another good one is people who do visualization or holographic creation. They no they can create the world we call realty. But the problem is they are still connected to an illusion of rules, we are what we think, we don’t just create realty when we choose, and we are continuously creating by thought. I mean think about it if you no we can manifest how much do you think we create? If you look into the law of attraction, what you project you attract in other words your wish is my command. All is possible in the game of life; there are no limitations of creation. As I’m writing, a saying comes to mind, be care full what you wish for, in fact it should say, be care full what you think for. The universe can not defy between rights or wrong (in your life) it just gives you what you think for. Many people who tire to manifest things in there life give up to early or miss the time to take action, so in there eye’s it dose not work. But it is a simple law of the ills ional universe we live in. Mainstream science is rapidly finding out the truth. So by thinking I need this being that being or if you don’t say this or that on such Ur such date you are in turn creating the rules for your self. where you get total knowing of love and the wisdom of oneness is within the true you, disconnection from the thought of anything separate or above you ,only a knowing of complete oneness( as all conciseness is) no greater than , just the same infinite possibility we all are. Stillness that which lies with in you is the true master this is the true art to the none vibration of infinite peace and wisdom
If you continue to connect to that which vibrates you are only connecting to that which is apart of the illusion. There are many chapters of this movie with many different scripts and all these movies are created by our own mind. When we talk about heightening are vibrations, throw meditation. We are connecting to another part of the movie. A very simple truth is, if it vibrates it is a part of the illusion. Oneness (us) is still and is buried in all of us. Oneness knows how to loves it, s self unconditionally never makes a mistake it is complete. You don’t need to connect to any thing you are all ready complete you just have to remember, your true self .infinite love take your true wisdom back ,awaken the truth from with in!!!

Love to all aspects of consciousness.
Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote