View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:07 AM   #540
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Man in Machine/Machine in Man
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Ascended Machine Technology was understood, it was believed that flesh and blood lifeforms ( such as humans/animals ) and robots were two completely seperate forms of being.
This could be compared to the theories of the classical physicists of the 19th century who were indoctrinated in Newton's mechanics and James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetism. They had accepted ideas which made the taking on board of new ways of thinking very difficult.
For instance, these scientists were absolutely convinced there were two physical models to represent energy in motion. One was a wave and the other a particle. They believed these two things were 'mutually exclusive', namely that energy must be one or the other.

It has now been proven through quantum mechanics that energy can be both at the same time. My point is that a lifeform can be machine and flesh/blood at the same as well.

We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
Barry, I understand your craniel implant was detected through catscan?
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?
I wlecome Barry and members of the forum to discuss this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Was this not the story line of the last Terminator film?
We always thought movies were fiction.

We were not paying attention, were we?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote