View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #532
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
CD - John F Kennedy - The Final Verdict - After being in hiding for 30 years a personal adviser to JFK reveals the tale of three murders and one attempted murder of Kennedy family members. Startling information.
WAS £10 - NOW £7

http://www.revelationaudiovisual.com/audio_cd_list.htm
James/Michael - That is quite the treasure trove of various information on that link, beyond JFK++. I didn't realize Aleister Crowley looked so creepy. (!) Thank you for posting. I notice 2 of your CDs, as well. Are these new? The audio format seems to me to be a great idea. Is it all done then?

The Windsors and Satanism - James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent, spent 10 yrs investigating & researching the malpractices of his and other government departments, right from the bottom to the very top. His findings were, to put it mildly, very disturbing & almost unbelievably horrifying.

Above Top Secret - James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent gives an in depth exposition of the drugs trade and the ET connection. This is one of the most, if not the most informative disclosures about the real activities of intelligence agencies to be released from Revelation Tapes so far. Set of 2 CD's.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote