View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #233
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi James,

Yes the individual (SS) Bonner was targeting S.O.E operatives and Bonner had done terrible crimes towards civilians and allied pows a number of SAS who HITLER classed as terror troops. Hitler demand all SAS, SOE and OSS to be excuted if captured behind enemy lines after the Commando raids during 1942-3 in the Channel Islands and French Coast. You never know what happened to former NAZI"S who held high secrets regarding Europe during that time and after. Some went to work as middle people for USA & UK in the Cold War maybe.

Peace, Freedom and Love,
SWIFTY
From MI6 whistelblower blog- subject Stellar Rimmington- NORTHSTAR

July 6th 2007

"Wasn't she responsible for the murders of those SOE veterans who rumbled the St Johns brigade in MI5?

I heard they buried the bodies just outside Thorpe-le-Sohen"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 6th 2007

"She was indeed. 1981.

Is the St Johns cult really a front for the old OTO Aztec Sungod song and dance? I thought Manningham-Buller was in charge of that one now?"
January 4th 2008

"The modern SOE are alive and well, having managed to sabotage and sink the liner containing the gold to pay for the continuing use of UK mind control slaves.

Who authorised the payment?

Why Gordon Brown of course- selling off the gold reserve to blackmailers.#

The templar knights of the OTO are on the run?

The gold is now in Davy Joneses' locker and will remain there until this whole horror is sorted out ( a focal point for international wrangling as the ship sank in international waters ).

That is until every person in the UK has woken up to what has been done to them by those slave merchants. Prince Phillip and Prince William have reason to be VERY worried indeed"
Care to comment on this Swifty? ( feel free to PM me if you wish )

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote