View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #169
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Note: Just imagine for a moment what effect witnessing that rite would have on a person. My DNA was effected from 1984 until this year because an 'imprint' of this entity was recorded onto my genetics. The back of body was physically effected after this, for example when taking part in martial arts and weightlifting later on, the muscles in the front of my body would grow very fast but it would be very hard to get any muscle development in the back of legs, neck, arms and such.
Regarding ending up in dangerous situations like this, because of the various hardware being utilized in these programs it is often difficult for positive factions to tell who is who ( good and evil ). The Working Group needs to risk IBIS members being connected to Looking Glass events such as one above to learn from said participants. This data is needed to learn how to stop ( control?) the Looking Glass program. Any predicted danger for the children in IBIS over a specific time period is calculated on advanced computers by the Working Group. These systems predict future events including individual survival rates, 'greater good' survival rates. Certain IBIS members may choose to volunteer to give thier own lives for greater good survival rates. If computer systems used by Working Group predict non-survival rates for participants, then Working Group keeps these individuals in custody for this time period. It is impossible for Working Group to keep all individuals involved in IBIS in protective custody permanently ). However all participants are under 24 hour surviallance and protection with WG operatives ready to appear at scene of danger and kill to protect at a moments notice.
Two seperate factions are at work here as mentioned before. The individuals running these rites use there won 'robot' security forces for these events. This is a seperate factions from Plume German traning camp. From my experience the people at Plume were kind ( Ma-At rightous ), as were the maj people on penang.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote