View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #165
no caste

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
No caste- to expand on your question, I don't know who my biological father is either. I often have a recurring dream where I'm in a room with Peter Casbolt and he keeps ignoring me. I wake up with a longing to be somewhere else when I have this dream. I nevr claimed to be sane and I'm sure it shows on this thread! ;>)

It's been hinted to me that George HW Bush volunteered his DNA for the creation of many clones in IBIS, but don't have much data about this. A former CIA hitman who proudly referred to himself as 'George Bush Snr's favourite mind controlled hitman' told me GBS has cancer of the pancreas and is using stem cells from embyos to keep himself alive. Put it this way GBS has many illigitamate children.
I worked for a wealthy guy once (as a courier). When his wife had a baby, he was obsessed about getting the umbilical cord, on ice in a cooler, to a private storage facility for the same purpose. That way, if the child gets sick one day, its own genetic matter could be used to help it. He was a doting parent, I guess, saw this as being responsible, planning for contingencies. He was very proud to be on the leading edge.

That CIA hitman. Is everyone aware of the intel advantages of direct com and OK with it? You mentioned somewhere that operatives elect erasure for certain jobs. About the dream. Some people on this forum throw their dreams onto separate threads and let everyone at it. That might be fun, or not.

If GWB is undergoing treatment as you describe, it's a bit at odds with his popular moral stance re stem cell research (Aug-01).
------------------------

March 6, 2009
Survey: Few physicians support private banking of umbilical cord blood

Private cord blood banks are for-profit companies that, unlike public banks, store umbilical cord blood for personal or family use. Private cord blood banks typically charge a $1,500 – $2,000 collection fee and an annual $100 – $200 storage fee.
http://www.dana-farber.org/abo/news/...ord-blood.html

Last edited by no caste; 09-15-2009 at 05:31 AM.