View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #161
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I found the post below interesting. Recalling killing a few birds in a Mexican temple with Dr Green and being hooked up to a chair for teleportation experiments is nothing compared to the extreme sexual and psychological abuse that are on the tip of memories- that I just can't quite remember- apart brief flashes every now and then.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 9, 2008 6:45 AM
Black Rabbit said...
I will put up some photographs of the microchip that was fixed to the pineal gland of UK Illuminati slaves...and that means most of the government apart from anybody else...

The coding was shown to me (by default) by Rimington who was trying to re-programme me again in 2003.

There is a fascimile of the colour-coded factors of the chip i.e. their EMF frequencies upon the spines of the Penguin Series:

GREAT LOVES

What the Illuminati were doing to their slaves every 5 years - was to scoop a bit more out of the pineal gland and 'stun' it by what they called 'a needle through the eye'. This served a dual purpose:

To prevent the slave from recovering any memories of the horrific sexual and psychological abuse during 'programming'.

To sell minute quantities of human pineal gland on the Royal Illuminati market.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote