View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:50 AM   #17
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Congratulations to Obama, i really hope you guys get some change. You deserve it. But unless TPB also want change, nothing will.
I don't want to be negative, far from it. I really hope this is the chance for the people above Obama, (all those hiding the truth and controlling the country) to come out and give the people real change. Tell the truths that we have all fought for. Release the information the public needs to know.

This is the chance for the PTB to give the people what they have wanted for the past 60 years. Real change, real truths about everything.

There are many people in the background that are tired of all these lies. Many whistle blowers would probably love to have the truth out in the open.
Maybe i am an optimist, but if enough people put their beliefs in the hands of Obama, all positive energy, who knows what we can achieve.

Good luck to all you guys over there in North America. We are looking with interest over here on the other side of the world.
Amen to that, you've put it together real nicely.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote