Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #43
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
As usual Brook we must struggle to understand what you are talking about... oh I forgot... you're the cavalry.
Well Bigmo, I don't think that it would serve this forum any good right now if you were presented with an example to go along with the definition. I don't think we need another round of chaos. Do you?

Sorry MP2, I have no questions at this time for you as you have answered all that I have had.

But I would like to make a comment concerning the finding of truth as you are seeking it with your angles as another poster here in this thread had certain posts removed from a thread to hide the truth after it came out. And in the next breathe says to bring the truth forth for all to see. I have no grudges here with that person, but here is another case of someone telling me it is raining, while they are peeing on my feet. If the flight of the arrow is flying straight this time, no worries. But if it is not, I will say something about it.

Also keep in mind that we all have issues here with this forum. And they do need to be straightened out. I'm still waiting for answers to my issues. It's like being put on a lazy Susan. But I also understand that there must be a line of issues that are slowly being addressed here and I must be way down the line. They will probably never be answered either, because I am afraid they don't want those answers exposed. Or they don't know what to do about it. So I have to approach this with an attitude of "no expectations,"
while at the same time if they want my support, I don't think I will be able to give it based on the integrity they have shown to me. No worries , as in it's proper context, this is just a forum. Nothing but type and hype on a screen, right? So what's the big deal?
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote