View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:08 AM   #460
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
should Angels fear darkness?

Legions of Angels are lighting up like never before in the history of man...

Knowing that evil spirits exist is critical for those meant to stand against it, better to learn now than on the 20 story fall...

Avalon is a gathering place we have all been drawn to, each and every one of us have the strength in our hearts to stand against the forces we will be facing together.

This was not a test of our strength, it was a very special learning process for many that don't understand the battles that lie ahead.

the darkness surrounding this forum was cast away in a whisper, and peace has been restored.

That is our gift...

The fights are over and many lessons have been learned...
Do I understand you to be saying you've undertaken some sort of vigilante action here? Who asked you to do that? Why don't you self styled protectors of those who never asked you see if you can get Richard to set you up in your own little cubby like he did Abraxasinas, where you can play vigilante to your hearts content. But stop assuming you have some mandate to do any sort of energetic work on behalf of anyone else.

You people need to knock it of with your Good vs evil (mod edit Uncle John. I don't care how you spell a curse word. If I can recognize it, I'm going to edit it out). Nobody asked you.

Where are the people with the ban sticks now? You've got people here admitting to having turned Avalon into some sort of battleground. You going to do something about that?

Last edited by UncleJohn; 03-09-2010 at 04:16 AM.