Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #37
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Burning a book – sacrilege! Although I may use it as a door stopper as it meant to be quite big! It would be good to discuss it with someone though. There’s a thread on Icke’s forum that you may find interesting but there are some personal attack posts that you need to skip over but I suppose a book like this will cause a lot of controversy which may be part of its function (I’m guessing).
Sacrilege to be sure--I stand corrected I have read about halfway through the DI thread and there are some good comments within it. Without a doubt controversy does/will surround this work, for it is difficult at first to understand where the Author is coming from, and many never will; and that is OK too. One of the main points is to regain you power from the external back to the within and to remain in a Balanced state of awareness. This way we are not drawn into the "game matrix" way of things and gives us a backdoor out of all these trappings. (Which seem to abound on all levels of human consciousness.)
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote