View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:36 AM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Count Down ~ The Destroyer & Future of Mankind

I don't see this as doom and gloomy just as I don't think of a weather report as doom or gloomy. It is what it is. Information.

The good news, if one resonates with Lucas, is this is the year, not 2012. However, Astralwalker said 2012. Who is to know the when of an awakening event. John Hogue is looking forward to 2012 because he says that is the last prophecy and it's the end of them. He sees 2012 as just another day with nothing of importance happening.

Everyone has their own perspective, truth, belief and opinion of what is to come. To be perfectly frank, I don't know. Because I don't know it forces me to live in the present and enjoy what each moment has to offer. When I think of 2012, I think mass awakening and enlightenment. Now that is something I can get behind. Doom and gloom is just someone else may be "marketing" or using to control the masses, but if fear is put behind oneself, freedom to soar like a butterfly is a lovely image to hold onto.