View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #21
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Parody "I Don't Even Want To Be Alive Anymore" Rush Limbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
You make a good point Clark. I consider Avalon to be a resource for possibilities and probabilities...rather than hard proven facts. But I am curious...what do you consider to be ultimate truth...and where should I look to find it? I'm really not being sarcastic. You seem to be a very discerning person.

Namaste
heres the answer

ITS NOT ON THE INTERNET.

after every book ive read, philosophy,metaphysics, lectures, physics, political documentaries, spiritual teachings

all of it boils down to dont be an a-s-s hole and treat people well be a good person and get along with others.

there you have it, thats why were here and its the one thing we havent been able to do for thousands of years.

in the end UFO's conspiracy, demonic possestion, wars in heaven, cloning, illuminatti blah blah blah

its just entertainment in the school of "do unto others" if you can get through life as a good person and treat people right then your getting the point of existence. its not what you know its what you do and how you treat people and things. while everything else is very interesting it doesnt matter, who cares if you can move things with your mind, bi locate travel to other worlds, or even knowing about all that-- if you cant even master getting along with others.

pretty easy eh?

-clark
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote