View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #40
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Here's the deal, differentiate from the current regime, and the technology. I am not the current regime. I am alienated from two of my 5 kids due to being expelled. I don't blame the technology. That is a wrong target. Heck I don't blame the people in the Church who are worker bees. I don't blame anyone.

I take responsibility for being there and communicating. There is no such thing as a victim.

If it works it works. If it doesn't for you or you blame the Illuminati for corrupting the Church that's your purogative.

Sanity is the ability to recognize similarities and differences. I am not, nor are any of these people on this Board, the Suppressives who use an altered policy to alienate people from their loved ones.

These are two different things. People on this board and IRS controllers running a pirated Philosophical movement, two different things.

As for Anonymous, that caused more problems than solutions. Thus not the greatest good for the greatest number. I don't hide behind a screen name or call myself anonymous which is a generality. I have the confront to say who I am and help people.

I am empathetic to your predicament as I am there myself but I will not cut myself off from or deny others the ability to make up their minds with ALL the information.

People can think for themselves in some circles still.

JB

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 12-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote