View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:03 AM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I saw a bumpersticker that I liked. It read 'I DON'T WANT A SOLUTION! I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN!'

Why is the first post not a partial solution...at least? Should non-humans rule humans? Should humans rule non-humans? Should humans rule humans...and non-humans rule non-humans? Should we leave each other alone? I don't want any kind of a war. I just want this Solar System to be run in a rational and compassionate manner. I don't have a prefabricated heaven to look forward to...like I did when I was a lot younger. I expect to get recycled back into this madness...and so I am trying to help clean up this mess...so that I will have a hopefully better world to reincarnate back into. I'm not buying a lot of the ascension stuff...or going to a better place stuff. I think we have to stay here and make this thing work. We have to make our bed...and sleep in it. I'm still not absolutely certain about greys, reptilians, interdimensionals, Lucifer, etc. I'm playing along as if these beings are very real...but I don't really know. If non-human beings have a legitmate claim on Earth, the Moon, and the rest of the Solar Sytem...this seriously complicates things. I'm leaning toward humans ruling humans throughout the Solar System...and cautiously interacting with non-humans...without them being a part of human government. Obviously, I don't know the true state of affairs...so I cannot speak with any real certainty. Still...we should spend a lot of time and energy thinking about these issues and questions. Unfortunately...I'm seeing virtually no interest in this thread. I'm just testing an idea at this point...and fishing for ideas and input.

I'm just trying to combine Namaste with Constitutional Responsible Freedom utilizing the U.S. Constitution in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. This would be a non-theocratic union of spirituality and state...with an organized decentralism...giving the power to the many...rather than to the few. If this sounds too simple...consider that if it's not simple...it will not work. I just want to plant the idea in at least a few people who are in a position to properly research and consider this...and to possibly begin to implement it...if it is deemed to be reasonable and workable. I'm not in a position to personally do this. People with much more talent, education, connections, drive, etc...would need to make this happen. A lot of humans and non-humans would have to sign-off on something like this for it to have even half a chance of working. I keep trying to convince Lucifer to work out the details...and then retire...but I don't think he or she spends much time on Avalon. But one never knows. This could not be forced...as that would defeat the whole purpose and concept.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-01-2009 at 05:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote