View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
EpiphaMe

Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

There are two Zeitgeist movies.... you are speaking of the first one, yes, about the origins of religion and its historical impact. I would offer that if this is your first exposure into the subject, yes, you would be easy prey to leave it up to another's opinion, together w/your own ignorance, ... well, that's a formula for disaster... let's ask, how CAN so many millions of people be Wrong? Answer>>> Mind control & indoctrination.

My friend Acharya S has some very valuable, important reads on the matter. Heck, if you've even studied mythology for just a bit, you'd see the correlations & analogies of sun god worship... the personification of Sun Gods. There's an interesting read out there, called the 17 Crucified Saviors... try that one on...

Even a bit of study in symbology would be very enlightening.
IS... Isis
RA... Sun
EL... god
Israel.............

What I"m saying is for YOU to dig in yourself and not rely on another to give you a lazy way to the inside of ANY subject.

The latest Zeitgeist Addendum, released just a month or so ago... defines our fractal monetary system and how we've been enslaved by our own ignorance.... a very worthy watch!!!

As for your post above... you wouldn't be asking if you had a "handle" on it... there is NO way someone can educate you about this subject on a forum such as this... you must possess a sincere interest on your own to guide you to investigate... you DO possess what it takes to weed it all out on your own.....

As for the first Zeitgeist, as you are well aware, religion is a trigger subject especially if you are a newbie and/or caught up in an organized religious institution...... but ask yourself one question: is religion divisive or inclusive? And why?

There are peak experiences common to all people (spiritual and/or psychological)......but keep in mind that your upbringing will more than likely dictate what you attach those experiences to.... bottom line, if those peak experiences are mere phenomena, and do not give you knowledge that applies across the board to all people, THAT in itself is a clue that you are deluded.

I hope this helps.