View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #93
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
Thanks Macros,

What the hell i'll tell all. Starting with 9/11 synchronicities first, on the day of 9/11 i woke up in a terrible mood and was so upset that morning (8am English time) that i threw my lucky stone, that i got from a cave in Ireland and had for years, which i used to put under my pillow for good luck in the bin outside. As soon as the stone left my hand the church bells started to ring which is strange for that time on a weekday. I have loads of coincidences with specific dates and times but there's too many to go into suffice to say that my passport expires on - you guessed it 9/11.

A great example of a synchronistic event was when i was opening a pack of bananas and the label read - Ecuador - and i thought to myself "sh*t there could be a big spider in there" because usaully the bananas are not sealed in plastic. So i had my breakfast and then put the internet on - the first page i go on i see the headline that read something like "Woman finds spider in pack of bananas from Ecuador" and the same day i'm listening to the latest George Green interview and he's talking a lot about Equador.

Ill post my paranormal experiences another time, for now i just wanted to write about synchronicity and the philosophical questions it raises such as;

As we are all part of this ubiquitous God mind, to what extent do we have free will and individualism (in-divide-dual)?

And as time is merely the movement of celestial bodies through space - is everything pre-determined?

These are some of my fatalistic ponderings, feel free to mentally immerse yourself .....

Although on my last journey with Salvia Divonorum i was given a very clear message that i was in control of my own reality.......
Thanks mate for getting back, much appreciated. I recall chatting with a good friend on this forum about native americans and guiides. The subject soon turned to the names of our own guides and i suggested that mine was a man called Nathaniel. This name as an habit of cropping up in my life prior to some event...anyways, later i was flipping through th tv channels and found a documentary about - Native Americans. I thought - "oh!" and switched back to BBC 1. The news was on and the reporter talking was a guy called Nathaniel!!!?!?!!!

Free will: To a human it is free choice but to the creator/god its all still mapped out. How? My belief is there is a you in each universe or dimension carrying out different choices granted by your free will.

Time: using the above idea points to - yes - all is pre determined.

Control: I think that life as a funny way though of re directing you onto a path you should be on sometimes. We all make choices at times and sometimes find they dont work out.

Keep um coming

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote