View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #14
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ArmyTimes confirming Martial law

hmmmm, but u must see how this work, u are in a prison already, u are not waiting for it, like u think....and ususally it goes like this.....a lot of people around u are as brainwashed as the rest so everyone keep projecting this bad imgae to u....not by evil.....just by bad habit.....when u leave....soemtimes a lot keep starting to happen, but at these times when so many people has got a clue the glue of this reality has already failed....so not very mush will happen.....as the power of projecting is losing its force at these times....

reality is what u think and how u persive, and it will fail when u change!!!! but u must trust this, when the jump is done....everything is ok...this is about choosing between realities, and truts, what matter most??? if u can say i love my freedom more than my perseption of life....u will understand....your life is not how u think, your freedom eader....u will see and understand this when u turn in right direction....the projections power does not exist whithout your fear....never fear whet comes...stay true to freedom, the only right choice, your life is etarnal whatsoever!!!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote