Thread: North Carolina
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #23
Omniscience
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North Carolina

Hello, I have already posted an introduction in 'North And South Carolina', if anyone wishes to see the rest.

I know 14 programming languages, some circuitry, many survival techniques and basic survival knowledge, have attended environmental classes, and was at one point a certified junior master farmer through the school system to which I attended (OCLC).

I am glad many people are interested in creating a ground crew that is to be safe through whatever hell may rise in the years to come. I should be in Massechusets by the time 2012 comes around, but I live in Onslow County, NC. I am to attend M.I.T. for a 4 year degree doing programming. The US Airforce should be paying me through this, but by 2012, I'll be 2 years into college at MIT, so I may not be around NC, but disregarding 2012, I would normally have to go into the airforce for 4 years after college. I may try to travel back to the mountains of NC before 2012 to meet up with this ground crew.

I am currently 16, but that is quite irrelivant. Please do not underestimate me because of my age.

I'm trying to think ahead here...Would my enrollment into the Airforce ROTC scholarship bind me to the airforce before college was over? Would the airforce need me in any way during whatever lies ahead? Would that stop me from travelling back here?

Last edited by Omniscience; 09-25-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Omniscience is offline   Reply With Quote