View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #18
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

I've been taking notes on Mary Elizabeth Croft's ebook and I also checked out Catherine Austin Fitts.

Mary Croft discusses just about the same things as Robert Menard (although, she gives info applicable to both the US and Canada), but neither of them ever seem to give specifics, so I'm still trying to determine if any of what is being said is actually valid and do-able, or if it's all just a big scam. Part of me wants to believe it and figure out how to do it for myself and teach others, but another part of me thinks it's all too good to be true.

So I did some surfing and found some contrary views, mostly on blogs and discussion boards... but again, even the naysayers don't give any specific reasons why these things are not valid. Just blanket statements about how kooky they are...

The one item I think that needs verification, and upon which everything else seems to depend, is proof that our birth certificates are indeed used to create mini-corporations that are then used to generate cash for the world banksters. If this is so, then I can see why we've all been kept in the dark and why it would be so hard to validate.

One thing Robert Menard says that I think ought to be true is that no matter what the situation, there must always be some lawful remedy available to us. We should not have to be doomed to lives of indentured servitude with no hope of ever getting out of debt (I am specifically referring to student loans in the US).

I'm going to hold off adding any more notes until I can confirm some of what I've already discovered.

As far as Catherine Austin Fitts... she's the real deal and in my opinion, on the right track. She's been in the trenches at the highest levels and brings a fresh model to the whole question of banking and economics in the 21st century. Hers is a model worth further investigation. The main idea is to keep everything local... but I have so far not found any information on her site about any of the ideas espoused by Menard or Croft.

Peace
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote