View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #34
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
The greys I saw were all different and they were def working together.
They have a form of technology that enables them to be invisible to the human eye...in some of the pics you can see a silver metallic ball about the size of a grapefruit hovering in front of the EBE. Another thing is that my digital camera was able to capture them even when the naked eye could not see them...I assume the technology they are using is some form of UV or IR cloak. When I uploaded the photos for closer examination, you can see the individual there after enhancement and enlargement...but to the naked eye, you couldn't at times.

The first I saw was very tall...maybe 8ft with a HUGE oversized head, no hair, and extremely large dark oval eyes. When it moved from left to right and right to left, it moved so fast that blurred light appeared behind it (if you have seen the movie Jumper, this is how the movement appeared to the naked eye). This individual is the one that really really scared the s&*% out of me. Greenish / grey in color....
When it " phased " into view and stood still, it was looking directly at me..eye to eye and tilted its head from left to right.

The second was a small grey...appx. 4 ft in height...with a very large oversized head, dark oval eyes with an upward slant, long thin neck (I still do not know how a neck like this can support the weight of such a large head),
pale grey/green in color, with a strange rim/ridge going from the front of the forehead down the middle of the skull to the rear....this one also phased into view and was appearing and disappearing at will...This grey was also looking directly at me as if it was trying to get my attention. This will be the photo I will be releasing first.

The third was an insect looking entity with large round oversized eyes like a fly, a more round than oval head, and the mouth was more like a small snout. I'd guess it's height was also 4-5 ft.

Whatever these things were, they knew when I was coming home to the second and wanted their presence known BIG TIME !!!

The two I saw at the foot of my couch last fall were identical in appearance, pale greyish white in color, wearing the same one piece garmet, large oversized oval head w/no hair, with oversized eyes but these looked more like an Asian person. When I opened my eyes they were standing at the foot of my couch inbetween a doorway arch and I could feel these were highly spiritual beings and sensed they were very old in age.
After opening my eyes I couldn't move or speak and felt a feeling of
" anesthesia " coming over my body...then my eyes slowly closed and I don't remember anything after that except waking up in a uphoric kind of state.

I'm hoping that when the first image is released, it is circulated throughout the community and passed on to any serious researcher who may have legit questions. The reaction(s) from people, researchers, and shills should be interesting to watch...

As my aquaintance stated above I do not expect anything further from the so called ufo " experts " because my experience has shown me the majority of them are on the "payrol" or completely full of bulls*^^&....I'm a no nonsense kind of person from NY who tells it like it is...and alot of people don't want to hear the truth or are just simply fearful of the unknown & not ready. I will go to my grave standing by my statements and photo(s).

I'm curious to know if there's anyone else out there in the world who has had similiar experiences and have photos ???

I will post my ufo pics if possible also.......
Absolutely fascinating!

I am still trying to comprehend why several different species are interested in you?!? (no offense!).

I'd like to see the pic(s).
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote