View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #33
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Dealing with this seems to be easier with memory loss. I really feel that piecing things together, connecting obvious dots, from a basic overall feeling of safety helps. I've always been spiritual and a little psi myself so the feeling of safety is kind of an inner knowing that is well, even if disaster should strike. I really believe we are different lessons or things to do while here. If Robert Miles (and I've read this from another person's account) is right and this is a prison planet of sorts, or if they're lying but doing so to try and make us see how urgent it is for us to make those first steps so they can see outer signs of the inner goodness they do see in us, then theres a lot going on here. In the end its all about our growth. I would probably fall to pieces if remembering some harsh experiences involving rape and control like a few cases out there! Without in any way trying to make the overall picture rosy, because there are many differing elements to ufology, ours doesn't seem to be done in a way so as to harm or traumatize us, but its not appreciated. Nothing is allowed near my children! That being said, theres no easy out.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote