View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #49
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

John,

FYI, I spent my young adulthood working in an engineering office as a draftsman, and latter as a job site superintendent. My whole life has been in and around the construction industry, mostly as a master carpenter. More recently, I've spend most of my working days around heavy equipment. To paraphrase a quote from a famous movie, "I love the smell of burning *diesel* early in the morning". LOL

That's the reason Chris Dunn's work resonates with me.

Just in case you haven't put it completely together, Nassim Haramein's suggestion that the Arc of the Covenant was/is a mini black hole; by placing this within the confines of the obvious "machine" that the Great Pyramid is meant to be, I can't even fathom the mathematical possibilities.

Somehow, ancient technology was capable of containing a singularity, albeit a mini-singularity. If you research the mythologies from antiquity you will find reference to this phenomenon throughout, i.e. in the Bhagavad Gita, in the Epic of Gilgamesh, etc. This phenomenon has been described as a weapon, as a tool, as a "fiery furnace", etc.

Like you, I too have my suspicions what the builders of the pyramids were doing with this machine. It's obvious to me the Egyptians had nothing to do with this technology. I'll leave it up to people with much greater understanding to find the evidence that will lead to a final conclusion.

I'll take your suggestion and look at Uvarov & Golod's work....

Last edited by observer; 02-21-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: clarification
observer is offline   Reply With Quote