View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 06:55 AM   #139
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Benjamin Fulford

You have a good point about Fulford getting an interview with Rockefeller, but on the other hand what better way to get him an audience?

The 'True Torah' Jews are the minority and there seem to be many different sects of Jewish.

Your trust comment is saddening, but fully understood. These days it's made very complicated by the world of 'Satanist' mind control and the ever growing mountain of information and disinformation from the Internet; especially for truth finders. It's a hard task to sort through the garbage even for an experienced researcher, let alone the masses that have a hard time with just using a computer.

If you can quiet the mind from all the garbage of the day, the media, school, and you're truly of good heart, and act with selflessness you'll be shown the truth from within. You're life will never be the same.

Perhaps he's being used to spread the 'Euros' are lesser of two weasels propaganda; it's curiously in tandem with the International media. Fulford's audience is almost the anti-TV and retrieves their info from the sites of their choice not spoon fed to them via the boob tube. (The 'conspiracy theorists' arm of the 'Americans had it coming programming' to prepare for the results of WWIII.) Youtube has lit up with their racist postings to further stir the pot of hate.

The ugly part of Rothschild's American revolution may have been kicked on New Years Day. Or was it tested?
We've a cop shooting in the back, a restrained, unarmed, and last but not least BLACK person, lying flat on his face on the concrete. That cop looked at his partner like "Gosh why DID I do that?”

Was that cop was a Mind Control victim, as per Svali and Leo Zagami's testimony? Sure looked like it was quite possible based on that sheepish look.

The part of the American Constitution the evil bastards MUST leave in place is the right to not self incriminate or the baddies would be caught with Brain fingerprints.

In the modern Western culture the Illuminati used the device called “offshoring” to weaken, if not crash the economy. (Then inform the rest of the world of the massive corruption and questions around 9/11, drug smuggling, Freemasonry and everything else under the American sun. Is the 'POT STIRRING' part of the game?

The Roman Patriarchs, were advised to 'increase profits' by replacing their local workforce with too many slaves from their conquests. The effect was the same and Obama has promised to stop this, but will he move fast enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
The idiots who control a lot of organizations of the earth in pos to do more idiot doings want to the people hate the jews, like before the second world war when they spreaded the "protocols of the elders of zion" and buy the german land for almost nothing making the people hate them.

That's because the (real) jews -not the sabbateans who are part of the idiotness of the world and They are the ones who control the state of israel and are attacking the palestinians in the big concentration camp who is Gaza- are knowers of the "Father", the Torah Jews.

Could someone direct me to the best source of information regarding the various types of Jews? They seem to get blamed for just about everything...from the Crucifixion of Christ to World War II! I thought the Torah was morally superior to the Talmud. Who follows the Old Testament God most closely? I would think that the Talmud Jews might be considered by some to be the bad-guys. How close (in philosophy and purpose) is Jerusalem to Rome? They worked together to eliminate Christ (at least aspects or factions of each did so). I don't care about bloodlines. I do care about philosophical lines. Can good be consistently traced throughout history? Can evil be consistently traced throughout history? Who has consistently been associated with each?

Benjamin Fulford had enough clout to get an interview with David Rockefeller. He even asked him about Ron Paul's plan to eliminate the Federal Reserve! You should see the shocked and sickened look on David's face! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqk...eature=related I don't trust anyone...Rockefeller, Bush, Obama, Fulford...or even myself.

Last edited by taadev; 03-25-2009 at 01:04 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote