View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #133
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
The idiots who control a lot of organizations of the earth in pos to do more idiot doings want to the people hate the jews, like before the second world war when they spreaded the "protocols of the elders of zion" and buy the german land for almost nothing making the people hate them.

That's because the (real) jews -not the sabbateans who are part of the idiotness of the world and They are the ones who control the state of israel and are attacking the palestinians in the big concentration camp who is Gaza- are knowers of the "Father", the Torah Jews.

Anti-cheers!
The jews are not a race of people and never have been.They gave a sect of people an identity in 1948 to instill this idea.Jew was and is any soul that has awakened their conciousness.

The real term was and is IEUO, all the sacred vowels that it take to say a word. There is no J in the hebrew alphabet. Ieou was also hidden name of the divine. The gentiles are those who are still sleep,today we call them sheeple.Inner court of the temple ie brain is reserved for the IEOUS and the outer court for the gentiles or the sheeple. This is all spiritual teachings that the material thinker interprets as literal.

I was raised in the church and i hated it.Once i found out that all of theses thing are spiritually discerned, i realized that the work must be done internally. I still have a long way to go, but once i surrendered and stop labeling things,the higher meanings began to reveal themselves.

There Are No Evil People, Only Misguided Actions .It takes time to heal, but if you don't fan the fires of hatred and misunderstanding healing does began.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-07-2009 at 02:06 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote