View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #17
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

well hello there

good to see a lot of open minds in ireland especially here in the north
my story...

well i have been a practising wiccan for about 18 years now. i had to keep it quiet at the start as i would have the local church goers at the door wanting to burm me lol! now things are better and i can talk about it more.
but my interest in the nwo, ufos,masonic lodges,esoteric and metaphysical subjects has been for about 15 years even whent so far to join a co-freemasonary lodge in newtonards but even though they did the proper workings of the united lodges of ireland i quickly found that most of them did not understand the rituals and it was mostly parrot fashion and trying to get them into a esoteric conversation proved pointless as they only wanted to talk about their holidays !! so then i read up on egyptology then mystery schools,then alchemy and progressed on to ufos (never seen one!) now its the nwo, hitler/himmler and the occult, i am a bit skeptical of mediums and clairvoyants and fortune tellers, though i do think its possible to predict the future but there is many timelines so its like take your pick lol..i do believe in magic it does work! i love dundee utd what a team!! love football daughter plays for best womans team in ni glentoran belfast utd !! my kids are very open minded and they would know more about the world than the average young teen son is more wiccan than daughter but i believe they can choose what ever religion they want if they want . i am a david icke sort of fan as the reptile shapeshifters are a bit out there but he has some good stuff especially nwo not stuck on alex jones much any way i have rambled on enough . oh and i am married to the orgional homer simpson
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote