View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #15
TransX

Default Re: Enough is enough!

J-bird,

Please, listen. I have sent my concerns to be Bill and Kerry about certain things. So far, there are no answers from them. I guess, their position is that they should bring forward some information and then let us deal with that. Michael st-Clair is the only one who has responded (kindly) to me. Himself is giving away lost of truthful advice. For thus seeking the truth, I would tell to listen to him first and foremost. I have just watched Miriam Delicado video, and you can also trust her.

My position is the one of somebody who is receiving insights from the Spirit and entities. I use also methodologies to validate testimonies.

So what's the situation and what is the picture? Here it is:

We are right in the middle of a process that some call Ascension. It means that
our structure of consciousness is changing. Once, you are in it, you start receiving insights, seeing the future and stuff like that. It is then much easier to understand what's going on.

This process is now necessary because otherwise mankind will disappear. Now, even if everything goes perfect, we are already commited to a massive population reduction. It is unavoidable. We can just modify the extent of it.

Those who will be able to modify their structure of consciousness in time will have better chances to survive what's coming. But to survive individually is not what matters. What matters is to participate, it is up to your free will, in this consciousness upgrade.

This is the basic story. It is actually a whole science if you want to go into details.

As regards black projects, all these stories about Roswell, time lines, at this stage it is rubbish to me. I have never been able to validate any of these stories. These are diversions; Even if they are true, they should have no impact on our spiritual growth. And this is my main concern with project Avalon.
Project Avalon, I mean its readers commited to true enlightment, should dismiss
these stories completely. These are irrelevant to the task at hand, which is getting the critical mass of enlightened people before a certain date. I believe the time we have is limited. But it is still possible to do it. I have great faith into all the indigos and other people meditating. I know entities are currently making a all-out effort to reach as many people as possible. Because they know that otherwise it will be game over. We can do it.
But we will do it only if we are strong, commited and ready to endure personnal sacrifice.

I do hope that this message will stir up a collective will inside project Avalon to focus 100% of time on self-enlightment and not self-entertainement.