View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:57 AM   #6
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DO Something why dontcha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hello greetings ...

if ... they are true to theirsleves and following their hearts ...
and you are doing such ... your heart will lead you to exactly where you need to be ...

to your parents ... what you are doing is not 'productive' ... not in the 'illusion' anyway ...
but it seems they have patience and everything will unfold as it is meant to ...

we don't have all the answers ... that is why we seek ... we're simply forerunners to where this world needs to be ... living from heart central ...

others ... their time will come ... perhaps not today ... but maybe tomorrow ... or the next day ... and they will come to understand ...

this doesn't mean you will always remain where you are ... the answers you seek will arrive and you will move forward to where it feels true and right and you will flourish there ...

do not feel out of place ...
you are not losing your mind ... but in the process ...of gaining your soul ...

Thank you i totally needed this! Such a simple thing can be so simply forgotten it seems. You are right - i just gotta follow the path. Its like something that i heard in the past - "Minimize the reacting brain and strengthen the Cognizing brain".

there is no time like the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Maybe your parents want to be alone together after 23 years! Not that they don't love you...but, still...

Ha haha. On the contrary I've been gone for 5 years! I won't go any further than say that my parents are interesting.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote