View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

We started a discussion over in Miriams thread I'm copying over to this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Just want to share, I am a spiritual channel and have heard very similar messages from the Galactic Federation to what Miriam has posted on her site.

All of the messages I hear are very positive, saying that everything really is in divine order and that we are being supported by extraterrestrial/interdimensional brothers and sisters.

What I hear from them is that the most important thing we can do is keep working to elevate our own consciousness spiritually, mostly by choosing to take absolute responsibility for all of our experience. There is a lot more...I just wanted to concur with her experiences and messages!

All really is well, we are exactly where we are meant to be, and it's all about the awakening of humanity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Theresa,

last night I had a strange dream, normally I control my dreams, but I was drawn to the location of your picture, you looked at me surprised and started walking towards me, then your eyes grew wide looking behind me. I glanced back and saw a White Wolf and I knew he was beckoning for us to follow.

We followed him through the woods until we came to a clearing, we walked to center and looked around when suddenly millions of tiny lights appeared and started swirling around us, spinning faster and faster until they were just a blur...

I'm not sure what it means, but wanted to share it to see if you saw anything similar in yours...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Sounds like a good dream to me, you are reaching your spiritual climax so to speak seeing and being beckoned by a wolf, the tiny lights are yourself your electromagnetic force becoming encompassed within the matrix of this world.

Mentioning matrix, think back to the film the end shot Neo becoming that light energy remember how the tiny lights emitted from him, he became the whole.
Quote:
I have a few broken ribs right now and I woke this morning with no pain...

I'm wondering if I might have healed overnight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Hi all! I know this thread is about Miriam, but I wanted to post a response from Spirit about Rocky's dream...Spirit asked that I post for general viewing in case others can hear...

"dear one, we are aware that you are now becoming convinced that there is indeed a larger purpose to the events that you are becoming aware of as they unfold. yes, you are aware that there is more to you than just your physical body, your emotions and desires. yes, in fact there is SO much more! We wish to share with you that ALL of you, who so choose, to step into a 4th dimensional state of being are literally walking into a paradise beyond anything you have ever imagined-why? because you have not been accessing 4th dimensional consciousness until now. You have imagined paradise, but from the highest level of 3rd dimensional consciousness that you had access to, and so we say unto you, let go, surrender and TRUST THE PROCESS as you allow yourself to gently "go with the flow" as it vibrationally leads you to the next dimensional experience in your consciousness.

You are not alone, not a single one of you, and we are holding your hand every step of the way. Trust us now, reach out and surrender your desire to "control" your destiny and trust that where you are being "Called" is beyond all ability for you to imagine-yet.

The key message of your dream is to TRUST-TRUST where your heart is leading you, and surrender fully to it. You are being led to a paradise more beautiful than your most beautiful dream up to this point. You are "graduating" and your "class trip" is going to take you to realms that you have never knew existed. IT IS SO~DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

~TRUST THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE~ALL IS WELL!~
Quote:
Wow, I received chills of excitement just reading your words...

any idea why I was brought to you in my dreams, are we meant to take this step together?

You started a thread talking about beings currently in the 4th Dimension preparing it for us, and they are stepping into the 5th. Will most people here on earth be staying in the 3rd?

Will we be trying to bring them across once we get there...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-26-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote