View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default prepare the lifeboats?

yes, it's time . If anyone has a good idea where to reassemble in however loose a fashion I suggest we toss ideas around asap.
I know there are a percentage of us who wish to share ideas and information in an uncensored and free way, any ideas how or where?

Someone mentioned differnt forums, well, I'm banned at glp, but thats a good thing, it' s an information gathering / social engineering site for the Tavistock Centre, ( and that is not debateable, look it up ). Also most forums are infiltrated and /or set up for nefarious purposes but I still have enjoyed some of the interchange and general links found here. Many good people have come and gone.

Basically, those most prone to being "mystified" or wrist slapped are pretty much guaranteed to have the ability to get along because we all believe in one thing: free speech, which fosters diversity. That's what I am interested in, even if I may disagree with someone, so it seems a shame to waste the introductions we have with each other and how really INTERESTING it could actually get with stupid distractions taken out of the equation, hey we could make up NEW stupid distractions. Im game!
I was thinking of PMing a few but since it looks pretty certain PMs are read , why not start the ball rolling out here? Any better ideas, or just scatter to the winds?

I want to take this opportunity to thank the people who stood up and out regarding this nonsense and the ease with which I can now recognize the people of substance and ability to discern . Even if I disagree with you .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote