View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 04:41 AM   #10
Opal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

They = said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

As for the tape, you decide. What did your intution tell you when you heard this man speak? HOW DOES the interruption from a satellite being knocked out of position fit in with the story of a prankster? HOW????????

Hi All,

I remember the very first time years ago, when I first heard this call.
I remember sitting there and getting goosebumps so big and a chill that ran down my spine....all these are signs that my Inner Self or Intution is letting me know that this was 'SOMETHING'

One thing that hasnt been discussed here is THE WORD that Art said before his show went off air - when the satellite was knocked out of orbit.
That word being: DISCHARGE after saying that, Art goes off the air!

Was the word 'discharge' the signal/code to get the station off the air, because of what this guy was saying?

Just before the guy was cut off, I was picking up such a frantic, full of fear, feeling, that in a way, it was a relief that he was cut off. Also you would have to be a great actor to have your voice 'waiver' like that.

Then when Art and his show went off, well I suppose it was like you could say 'icing on the cake'.

IF
this is nothing more than an elaborate joke, then can or has anyone been able to explain how the Satellite got knocked out of position? and why did Art say that one word 'DISCHARGE' ??
Cheers
Opal
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote