View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:34 AM   #164
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
I was wondering if you are familliar with Courtney Brown's book 'Cosmic Voyage' & if you are, what you think of it.

I'm also curious what your opinion is about Supriem David Rockefeller's claim that he is the reincarnation of Lucifer.

So if you have some time to spare, I would appriciate to hear your point of view in these matters.
Hi Transcoso!

The Cosmic Voyage of Courtney Brown is an analogy, a mapping between the higherD and the lowerD perspective and implementation of an identical raw archetype.

The lowerD perspective in scientific terms is the status quo universe of the lightspeed invariance.
In this perspective there are NO bases in the moon or on Mars and no aliens visiting earth due to the 'tyranny of the spacetime metrics'. The important parameter in this scenario is the linearity of the quantum of time, linked to the arrow of stochastically defined entropy (chaos or disorder).

In the higherD perspective the linearity of the timearrow becomes multidimensional and so there exist civilisations like the Martians below the planetary surface and the Greys reflect the present calamities of 'dying bees' or frogs on a global level and related to a 'beehive' or amphibious-reptilian group-consciousness.

Once you can understand this; say there is a hollow earth in hyperspace (up to the 7D timeconnector) and in quantumspace (up to the 10D timeconnector); BUT physically drilling into the earth will find no such 'hollow earth'); THEN you will become familiar how this multidimensionality operates.

This is a most important question of yours; as it will fully engage all those 'alien agendas' and the Service To Self and Service to Others dichotomy and so on.

So I shall refrain for now to elaborate and refer you to this thread and another related one, which will introduce to your someone else from the 'Council of Thuban'.
We shall manifest this thread in the next few days.

About Lucifer; the 'illuminated ones' have for long known what I am sharing here freely. It is part of their 'secret information and database' (but restricted to 10D - Thuban data derives from the 12th).
You are as much Lucifer as David Rockefeller is; but he knows the 'whyfores' of the archetypes as part of the 'priviledged classes' a lot more than you allow yourself to remember.
I am on this forum to balance the equations and allow everyone to 'tap and personalize' the cosmic archetypologies.

Abrax

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-07-2010 at 03:40 AM.