View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

Default Meditation Experience

Hi All,
The other night I had a very interesting experience. Without getting into so many details, a couple of weeks ago my girlfriend and I were talking about getting engaged and having kids and what kids we would have.

I'm a fan of Neale Donald Walsch's work, I'm not 100% sold on it. Like everything I take a certain amount of discernment. In this case, I figured what the heck, and so I asked the creator (or God if you like) what children would we have? I just asked, silently to myself. Well days went by... then a couple of weeks. Then the other night happened.

I'm laying in bed and I shut my eyes (my tv was on so I knew I wasn't sleeping) images formed like a movie screen and when it came to some sort of clarity I could see 2 children, one girl who seemed to be about 3 years old and one boy who seemed to be about 1 year old or so. The detail that I could make out basically blew my mind. I could see the girl wearing a dress and the boy wore some type of pants and a shirt, possibly also suspenders (corny I know). The whole image looked as if it was taken when cameras took those photos that had that sepia tone look to them. The final image that I was shown had the girl sitting behind the boy (because it appeared that she was taller) and the boy in front. That ended and I haven't had an experience like it since.

So I have a couple of questions because i am still really new at all of this. Do you feel my experience was legit? Are images shown in meditation the way I describe here? Any thoughts or guidance on this would be appreciated.

Namaste
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote