Thread: Operation Terra
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:46 PM   #15
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Operation Terra

Initiate,
Does not the message say that when we are bombarded by much diverse information we can turn to our inner self and seek solice in our own inner truth? As in the end we are all one in the creator whislt being soverign expressions of that same creator.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with your above quote. That deems a healthy and centered place to be speaking from, by both you and 14. I pray that others receive the same wisdom and commune their truth directly from source and their own capable minds.

Would you say that ALL of the information in Operation Terra is from that heart space, or are there other messages mingled with that truth that may not resonate as deeply... I bring up this point because it seems that 14 was saying that it was the other material, ie that this planet would be cleansed etc that did not resonate with him, not the message which you are describing.

Thanks so much for the clarification. Also, more deeply felt was the appology and the idea that you are aware of how your words may be felt by others. You have a deep inner strength to acknowlege it, thank you for the care you are taking to connect on such a level.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote