View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Focus goes, Energy follows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Where to send your Love:

You remember this popular idea in the gospel; ''Love your enemy''... Well, I really think it was not the genuine idea. I believe it was rather like: ''Choose well where you send your love''...Simply because what you love is not necessarily good for you... Love and hate are both energies that feeds your focus. If you love your enemies, it will not transform them, but rather make them more real into your life…

Look at the pope and all the love he receives from millions of supporters and believers. Does it make him a better human? I really doubt it. Does it makes him more real or gave him more influence on the followers? I think it does indeed.

I will give you a simple example. You are in a prison. You hate your jailor and you hate the prison, you focus on hatred about your jailor and the prison. Well, you might live a very long time in hatred there because of your focus… You are slave in the same prison with the same jailor, but now you love them. Your focus is about the love you have for your jailor and your prison, you think it will make them change… Well, you might have a long life in this prison and the love you send only makes it longer… Ultimately, you live in the prison and you simply stop hating or loving the prison and the jailor. You stop focusing on them and rather start to focus on freedom, on the outside world, on your family, on the life you like. Then one day you are free, you are outside and with your family. You finally understood how it works. The Creator of All things has always answered to your call, but always by the Universal Laws of Creation.

Be careful where you send your Love. Loving anything and everything is not a good thing. Choose where you send your love according to what your heart tells you, what is good and what is bad for you. Listen to your heart and it will tell you, in your own feelings, what is good and what is bad for you. Then, send your love where it deserves it.

Namaste, Steven
Steven... Thank you for defining this.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote