Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #227
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: Indigo

I have seen this topic come up on the recent posts and just went straight past it time after time, really having no interest in it at all.
So getting bored I decide to have a look and find that I answered yes to nearly all questions.
I was a bit unfased by my answers and thought that most people would just say yes to them, then I had a look at my life and things all really started adding up.
I know everyone likes to believe they are the black sheep of their family and no one understands them, and I realized that I have only had aquatences throughout my life and never had a true friend, even though I am married, I still feel there is something there that my wife doesn't connect with.

I always knew I was a little different, having dejevu on a regular basis, but not only dejevu, but also able to see more than is there. (hard to explain that one)
As a small boy I slept on the top bunk and dreamt of gently floating, I found myself on the floor in the morning with my blanket over me and my pillow still on the bed.
If I fell out my mother would have been there in a shot.

I have seen 5 UFO's
I can't seem to look away from bright lights if I am in a dazed conversation of really heavy thought.
Had one outer body experience when I was in a car accident and I looked at myself lying there and said I was dead, then I kicked back into my body and only had a small cut on my ear even though the car was a complete write off.

and after having an xray on my hip after falling off a horse, the doctor told me I was a 1 in a million due to my pelvic bone having a slit in each side which acted like a shock absorber preventing me from breaking it.

even now while I see the world falling into termoil I am so un-fased by it, I feel empathy, yet Ireally know we need this to clense the world, I can't believe in the ET's protecting us from ourselves, I know that there will be a time when people who think they are preparing will find out that there preperation is wrong, guns, ammo and food arn't the answer,
living with nature is the answer, taking what you need and putting back what you have taken from it.

All you have to do is ask the universe for what you want and it will provide everything you need and not what you want.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote