View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #34
Azarus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **october 14th! Blossom goodchilds message!!**

Me too... Headaches, pain like if I had fever but without it. I've listen to many channels of GFL, Barbara Marciniack, Commender Adama, Sheldan Niddle, Barbara Hand Clow and more. What I personnaly always felt when I listened was peace, elevation and harmony. I've been meditating for long time and I am able to discern the good vibes and the bad ones.

If we take perspective for a second. We know that the Illuminati are enslaving us in a monetarist world for their own good and reasons. Are they descendant of Reptiles? I don't know, but it makes sense. They are truly a dark cabal. They are programming people, mind-controlling every body with MSM and movies, they use their Fiat monetary system to rule the planet, using tectonic weapons developed by Tesla, keeping free energy away from us and plan to kill us in mass sacrifice to their black deities. They are helped by ETs for keep their control over us (Grays). We live in a prison where no walls are raised for us to see. If anyone doubt that, they are either misinformed and mind-controlled or completely in denial, cognitive dissonance. They are infringing our Free-will and they intervene in our life without our consent.

We need HELP!! They control everything. Even in the energetic field. If the GFL would want to harm us, well I think that anyway we are screwed. The only possible way to change things without ET intervention, would be by a massive conscience shift. Earth would have to provide powerful elevating energy so many people awake in the same time. That could be done by the way. As above in consciousness, so below in matter.

So I don't expect a ship to appear on the 14th but sincerly I hope so much it will. If nothing happens on a spiritual level soon, we face a terrible future.
Nonetheless, I end to all of you the most elevating energy that I can give you so to help your path.

With love
Azarus is offline   Reply With Quote