View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Reading Richard Dolan's legendary new book: 'UFO's & The National Security State; The Cover-Up Exposed 1973-1991' at the moment and had to share this from page 117-118, which I will paraphrase
in my own words, except for the couple of quotes from Vito Saccheri in orange.

Ok.. back in 1976 an ex NASA scientist and photo analyst George Leonard published a book called 'Somebody Else Is On The Moon';

Containing some very intriging images. Unfortunately the images in the book were small and very grainy but he does include the official reference numbers for the original images which are huge and alot clearer...

Fast forward to 1979 and two engineers (Vito Saccheri and Lester Howes) inspired by Leonard's book pay a visit to NASA's Houston headquarters and gain permission to view the photo archives under certain conditions.

This is some of what they saw in Saccheri's own words:

Quote:
...obvious machinery on the surface, showing bolted sections; three dilapidated 'bridges' crossing a chasm that reminded me of the Grand Canyon ... three surprising pyramids that prompted me later to closely study the Egyptian Giza pyramid complex; apparent pipelines criss-crossing the surface, running to and from craters; a UFO rising from the surface and photographed directly above a crater; and perhaps the most memorable, the unmistakable figure of a rectangular structure placed squarely in the biggest crater pictured - the structure looked either very old or under construction, but the crater had to be miles wide, and the camera angle gave a perfect three-dimensional view.
On the last of their three permitted days of study Saccheri was able to view some NASA transcripts from the manned space-flights. Some gems he discovered were:

Quote:
"Houston, we've got a bogey at two o'clock."
"Roger that, Apollo. Switching to alpha. Roll eight degrees and begin sequence.."

And I love this one..

Quote:
"Mission Control, we've got Santa Claus coming over the hill..."
"Roger, Apollo. Hold your fix. Switching bravo. Do you copy?"
"Roger, Houston. Bravo link.."
Alpha and Bravo are references to stations that switched broadcast reception away from Houston and Mission Control to missile bases equipped with 'secure communications'.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-29-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote